It may be easy to get your fruit quota for the day, but for most of us, getting enough veggies requires more effort. Or, it used to! It's easy to 'veggie up' with our organic virgin Mary − it's loaded with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. In fact, happy hour has never been happier!
Use seasonal ripe tomatoes and cucumber to make this deluxe savory smoothie!
- 1 tbsp goji berries (a nutrient dense superfood)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped (vitamins A, C, K, folate, and potassium)
- ½ cucumber, peeled and chopped (anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory)
- 1 stalk celery (antioxidant, anti-inflammatory)
- handful parsley (healthy oil and flavonoids)
- 1 clove garlic (boosts immune system)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (considered a superfood; lots of flavonoids and antioxidants)
- dash hot sauce (Vitamin C and capsaicin rev up the metabolism)
- dash of Braggs liquid aminos (the healthy alternative to Soy Sauce)
- pinch Himalayan pink salt (high mineral content)